LoveLearnings is designed to be a one-stop destination for informed and trustworthy relationship advice. The articles and information you’ll find on this website have been written by our team of four editors, all of whom have extensive experience in the world of love and romance. Jessica Raymond and Brad Browning are both certified relationship counselors who have worked in a clinical therapy setting, while Derek Lamont and Mark Belmont are former dating coaches who have worked with clients around the world.
Our goal is to provide you with sound, practical advice that will help you find and maintain healthy romantic relationships. Whether you’re single and seeking love or working through a difficult divorce, we’ve developed articles and guides to help you find love, develop deeper romantic connections, or resolve conflicts with your partner. To find the information you’re looking for, simply click through to one of our sub-categories and browse the articles that apply to your situation.
- Finding Love — if you’re single and looking to find a partner, this is the section for you. Topics covered in this section include seduction (how to meet members of the opposite sex!), flirting & conversation, self-confidence, asking someone out, and looking your best.
- Dating Tips — designed for those who are currently in a relationship but looking to develop a deeper connection or strengthen the bond, this section will cover topics such as how to be romantic, marriage proposals, long-distance relationships, and fun date ideas.
- Breakups — if you’re going through a difficult breakup or divorce, then you’ll find all the help you need in this section. Topics covered include how to get back together with an ex, texting your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, how to overcome post-breakup heartbreak, and being friends with an ex lover. Does your ex want you back? Take our interactive quiz and and find out!
- The Blog — this is where you’ll find news, quick tips, and other fun topics regarding relationships and dating. If you’ve got a question about something related to your love life, let us know and we’ll be happy to post an answer in our next ‘reader question’ blog post!
- Research — all four of the editors here at LoveLearnings believes firmly in the science of relationships. As a result, we’re constantly posting about new research and conducting surveys and studies to learn more about the science of romance and how it can be applied in the real world.
- Reviews — there are hundreds of seduction, dating, and breakup products available online and in your local bookstore. We regularly review relationship products and e-books, hoping to help you weed out the rubbish and invest in products that are truly worth your hard-earned dollars.
Although the goal of this website is to help you build and maintain a happy and healthy love life, we also need to pay the bills, so you may occasional see related advertisements or product promotions. Keep in mind, though, that we’ll never allow advertising unless we think it will directly benefit our readers.
Thanks for stopping by, and best of luck in your romantic endeavors!
Top Rated Articles
Breakups are one of most difficult, painful events in life. Thankfully, however, most breakups are temporary. There’s a large body of academic research that suggests that, with enough effort and […]
Want to learn how to build a healthy relationship with your partner? This in-depth article will explain exactly how to make sure that your relationship is healthy, vibrant, and most […]
Do couples that meet via online dating websites tend to have happier, healthier relationships? New research paper says the answer is "no".
As a relationship and dating coach, the most common question that I get asked is “how do you get your ex back?” After years of analyzing and dissecting the psychology […]
Want to pick up women in droves? In this article, I'll break down exactly what you need to do to get almost any woman you desire. My strategies are backed […]
Are you sure that this guy is the one for you? In this article, I'll give you 12 sure signs that this guy is your soulmate. Once you figure out […]